Digital FAQs-Interview Questions and Answers
This page covers very useful Digital FAQs for those appearing for interview. These questions are also useful as viva questions.
Following is a list of digital FAQs.
1) Explain the difference between FIFO and memory ?
2) What is the difference between a flip-flop and a latch?
3) What is setup and hold time, what will happen if there is a setup and hold violation, how to avoid this?
4) What is skew?
5) What is slack?
6) Implement a buffer and an inverter using only 2 xor gates?
7) Implement a 4:1 mux using only 2:1 mux?
8) What is the Difference between mealy and Moore machine?
9) Which is the coding used for state machines, to represent states, binary, one hot or gray coding ?
10) How to get the maximum operation frequency of a circuit?
11) What is critical path?
12) Implement a 4 input NAND gate using only 2 input NAND gates ?
13) What is the difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous reset? Explain wit example
14) Convert a SR flip flop to a JK flip flop and JK flip flop to D flip flop?
15) Implement all basic gates using a 2:1 Mux?
16) In a 4 bit Johnson counter what are the unused states?
17) Design a circuit to divide input frequency by 2.
18) Design a divide-by-3 sequential circuit with 50% duty cycle?
19) Design a 2 bit counter using D Flip-Flop
20) Design a FSM to detect sequence "101" in input sequence.
FAQ-Top 10,12,15 Interview Questions and Answers
GSM Interview Questions and Answers
LTE Interview Questions and Answers
RF Interview Questions and Answers
Telecom Interview Questions and Answers
WCDMA Interview Questions and Answers
WiMAX Interview Questions and Answers
WLAN Interview Questions and Answers